Opening new window on the early universe! Danny’s projects include the Hydrogen Epoch of Reionization Array (HERA) a 2nd generation interferometer, flying calibration sources (the ECHO project) and space-based instruments.
- The Radio Lab Members and getting involved
- 21cm cosmology primer and current projects
- ASU LoCo Lab (external site)
- Observe your local galaxy with a DIY 21cm telescope
- LoCo Lab 2023 Undergraduate Research Opportunities (pdf slides)
The radio lab supports and leads several space missions, most recently SPARCS and DORA. I also direct ASU’s Interplanetary Lab which supports on-campus development of small space missions and related technology.