Here are people working directly with me in some way. We’re all members of the larger LoCo Lab team collaborating with each other on our projects.
Radio instrumentation, 21cm cosmology data analysis
Projects: HERA, MWA
Radio instrumentation Projects: ECHO
21cm cosmology analysis, infrared instrumentation
Shanika Davis – EE Undergraduate
ECHO instrument test and data analysis
Mickey Horn – Research Technician.
Systems, electrical, and mechanical engineering, drones and cubesats
David Lewis – Research Technician.
Software engineering and computer systems, Drone and simulation projects
- Michael Busch – currently a PhD student at John’s Hopkins
- Jacob Burba – currently a PhD student at Brown University
- Lily Whitler – currently a PhD student at UofA
- Tyler Cox – currently a PhD student at UC Berkeley
- Shane Bechtel – currently a PhD student at UC Santa Barbara
- Ben Stinnett – Graduated ASU SESE, now at Aurobot Inc.
- Jay Allison – Graduated, ASU SESE 2015 – Currently at Raytheon
- Mason Denney – Graduated, ASU SESE 2016
- Piyanat Kittiwisit – graduate, ASU SESE 2018 – Currently Postdoc at U. Kwazulu Natal
- Lauren Turner – graduated, ASU SESE 2019
- Kali Johnson – Junior, ASU SESE
- David Nelson – undergraduate, SESE – 1991-2014
- Victoria Serrano – Graduated ASU Master’s in Electrical Engineering, 2016
- Jose Chavez – Graduated, ASU Physics, now at Intel
- Marc Leatham – Graduated, ASU SESE